Most Important / Refund Policy/ Cancellation Terms
- SK Telecom is not responsible for any shipment delays due to national holidays or any natural circumstances.
- SK Telecom is not responsible for any damages or losses caused by postal or shipping services (Courier Company). We recommend you carefully check the package contents according to the packing list in front of the postal service or shipping company representative.
- If payment is made using payment gateway and cancellation is requested for the same order request then please note a charge of 10% will be deducted on the total amount of order placed and the balance 90% will be refunded back to you within 7 - 10 working days via NEFT/ RTGS. Also note this can be only done before the order is shipped if once the order has been shipped no cancellation of order or payment refund will be accepted.
- If the payment is already made through Bank Deposit then we can’t accept return/cancellation, else if you request cancellation/return of order before Bank Deposit then we can accept your request. Also, note you won't be charged any amount because this cancellation can be only done before the payment is made through a bank deposit.
- For any cancellation, you need to send us an email or call us mentioning the order request number, kindly note cancellation can only be done before the order is shipped.
- After the order is shipped then we will not accept any cancellation request or return of the ordered items.
- After the order is received if customers don’t like that product as per his expectation view at that time we will not accept the refund or exchange of the same.